The SeniorHomes.com Caregiver Scholarship is intended for students who are passionate about helping seniors live healthy lives and are pursuing careers in senior care.
- Associate Degree
- Bachelors Degree
Documents Required for Submission
- Proof of Post-Secondary Enrollment
- Applicants must submit either a 500-word essay or 2-3 minute video addressing a topic related to elder care.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- Visa Holder
ResidencyDistrict of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Other
Secondary Credential Obtained
- US High School Diploma
- US GED
- Non-US High School Diploma
- National External Diploma Program (NEDP)
- HS credential obtained
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary
Other Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must be actively enrolled in or accepted to attend a U.S. college or university and pursuing a career in senior care.